Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
A) you are a consumer
B) you are an individual, and the contract you concluded with us after December 31, 2020 is directly related to your business, but is not of a professional nature for you
- as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to us, for example by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the returned item to us immediately to the address: Podmiejska 3 Street, 19-300 Ełk , but no later than within 14 days from the day you withdraw from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The course of the 14-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for a contract in which we deliver a thing, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from the taking of possession of the thing by you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you, and in the case of a contract that includes multiple things that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from the taking of possession of the last thing, batch or part by you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you.
To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration.
We will return the payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of the item under the terms and conditions indicated in the regulations, immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the item back or you provide proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
Remember that you do not have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance when:
- the subject of the performance is a non-prefabricated item, produced to your specifications or serving to satisfy your individualized needs;
- in which the subject of the performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of performance is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
For detailed information about contract cancellation, please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In case of the situation when the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to complain about them under the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by mail to Podmiejska 3 Street, 19-300 Elk, Poland
If you are not a consumer, we are liable to you, within the limits allowed by law, only up to the amount of the order placed by you, within one year from the release of the goods. The following provisions apply to consumers.
The defective goods should be sent to the address: Podmiejska 3 Street, 19-300 Elk, Poland
In connection with the defect you may demand:
- replacement of the item with a non-defective one,
- removal of the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdraw from the contract - in the case of a material defect.
We are liable to you for defects discovered before the expiration of two years from the date of issue of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within two years of noticing the defect, but the time for filing a complaint cannot end before the expiration of the seller's liability period.
We will consider your complaint (respond to it) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
For more information on complaints, please refer to our Terms of Sale.